Rabu, 27 Januari 2010

Third month

hello blogger~
well this day is a special day for me
but, i cry a lot this day too
i should be happy
because this is the third month anniversary between me and him
but...
to many unfortunate event...
well he got sick this moring and he must go home at the afternoon
and then i cried..
'kay i know that not necessary to doing it
but i'm a crybaby so... it usual.

well, for around 1 month or less...
i've been thinking and... doubting ican's feeling toward me
and today...
i found out that i'm the one who wrong
i'm so selfish that i never think about his feeling.
i'm such a bad girlfriend but, he keep saying that i'm a good girlfriend
i don't understand what is he thinking..
but i'm happy though..

well....
three months it a short time but... it feel so fast
I hope my relationship with him will going well and last long


love you ican hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment