Senin, 14 Desember 2009

it called feeling...

If I'm a book, it would be the strange one
If I'm a story, it would be the sad one
If I'm a material, it would be the fragile one
If I'm a doll, it would be the ugly one
I'm a human and i'm a useless one

I never be like this before
it's like a living nightmare
It's chasing me
Holding me
Destroying me
Crushing me into pieces
And I can't do anything

Someone help me
Rescue me
Release it
Take me away
I wanna go away
I wanna be free


Can you hear me?
Can you see me?
Can you feel it?
Can you hold me?
Please do it
I'll be broke soon

It can't be helped
I can't be seen
I can't hear
No one feel it
I'll be in here
Suffered
Tortured
Blindfolded
By something...

called feeling


_____________________________________________________________________

bukan salah anda jika melihat grmmar yang salah
karena emang gw ga pinter dlm grammar
ini awalnya cuman gw iseng karena gw lagi stress tingkat akut aja
wkwkwkwkw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment